CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Welcome To Stardoll Stories!


Its Just Another Stardoll Blog!!!
But I Always Wanted My Own Stardoll Blog And Now I Got One :]
Yay!!!!!!!!!!

I`m Looking For Writers So If You'd Like To Be One Fill Out This Form And Post It In The Comments Below :

Stardoll Name:
Real Name:
Do you write for another blog? :
If yes what is it? :
Do you have a Blogger? :
Can You Take Screenshots? :


:] Thats It. Ooo And If You Get To Be A Writer I Will Make You An Awesome Banner!
Tempting!Lol.

5 comments:

newsletterforu said...

Stardoll Name: newsletterforu
Real Name:Sarah
Do you write for another blog? :Yes
If yes what is it? :stardollptgossip.blogspot.com
Do you have a Blogger? :yes :D
Can You Take Screenshots? : yep!

Gee__Pea said...

Stardoll Name: geemoney02
Real Name: Georgie
Do you write for another blog? : No
Do you have a Blogger? : Yes
Can You Take Screenshots? : Yes.

I log into Stardoll everyday and I would try to write a post everyday. I cant stand it when blogs dont post. Please consider me! Thanks

Anonymous said...

Stardoll Name: Hersheyskiss454
Real Name: Nicole
Do you write for another blog? : No :(
If yes what is it? :
Do you have a Blogger? : Yess
Can You Take Screenshots? : Yess

AllTimeLoser said...

Ok Geemoney02 you are the new writer :D No More Please :3

Anonymous said...

Stardoll name:skittle911
Real Name: Ana (Anastasia)
Do You write with another blog?:no
Do you have a blogger: no clue
Can you take screen shots:Maybe