CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Do These Look Similar or is it Just Me?!



Okay...I got in the mood today to do some dress shopping. I was barely into the search when I saw this:

Pretty In Pink Valentine Tube Dress Superstar $7

At first I just glanced at it. Then I remembered the last movie I saw. Confessions of a Shopaholic. Guess what? This is THE dress from the movie. See...

Isla Fisher plays the shopaholic in this brand new comedy. The dress shown above is one that she has to wear as a bridesmaid. The dress is sort of hideous (well the shopaholic thinks it is anyway).

I just love when I see things that are from my favorite movies. Just kidding this is the first time I have found something! Ha!








4 comments:

AllTimeLoser said...

im Seeing It Today! :D

AllTimeLoser said...

I Just Read The Book. AWESOME!

Gee__Pea said...

i didnt know there was a book. well i kinda did but i didnt know if it was any good. i may have to read it.

Rinna. said...

I read the book, it's TOTALLY AWeSOME! xD