CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

That Doll is Super!



Okay, we have all been non-superstar at some point in our stardoll lives. Well...I used to HATE not knowing what the newest superstar doll looked like. So...I am going to start showing some superstar dolls on here. Granted I cant be super forever...it might end in a month. Well Here's the first one! PS...it will be called...That Doll is Super!...as is the name of the post! LOL!

Super Herona

Okay...this is the newest Superstar doll and I like the idea of a superhero doll. It being a woman makes it all the better. Is a superhero man in the making? Hmm...? Anyway...I chose a couple of items from the doll...the basics and some unique pieces.


This is the Hair. I LOVE the styles and the colors. The red is really pretty. I like the black/blue as well. Its a rare color, and it's really pretty.



These are the accessories. I think they are the basics and they are kinda BLAH. I do like the checkered strappy shoes.



This is the Most Superhero-ish Outift. It's a classic hero get-up and its kinda pretty.


This is the Scariest outfit. I find it more of a 'villiany' outfit compared to what she is supposed to be...a Super Hero!

This is the cutest-non-superhero outfit. It strikes me as the secret identity. Clark Kent? More Like Carla Kent. Ha!

This is MOST DEFINITELY the ugliest outfit. It may even be the ugliest outfit on Stardoll period. I have no idea why this outfit was made.

Well...there you have it. Super Herona. I personally like the doll overall. It's a nice change and it has A LOT of clothes. Be on the look out for this doll when it's available to everyone!

Now...THAT DOLL IS SUPER!

2 comments:

AllTimeLoser said...

:o
Thats Just A Great Post And Good Idea! :D xxx

Gee__Pea said...

Thanks so much ash!