CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

The New Broadcast...Old News...


I know that the new broadcast is totally old news, but I have been wanting to say this for a while. Yes, it limits what we can say. Yes...its unattractive and lame-ish. And Yes, some people don't like it. But I think that people have failed to realize that this new broadcast saves precious time for Stardoll Makers. Instead of reading nasty, inappropriate messages...they can think of great new ideas for Stardoll. The words are a select few and that keeps the messages precise and to the point. I'm sorry, but you dont need to say nasty, dirty things on a virtual website. That is very inappropriate. I think that as soon as people get used to it, they will learn to appreciate it. I mean...hasnt Stardoll already improved since the new broadcast? IE: New storage boxes in suites, new free dresses (that are cute...) and better dolls. I think that proves that the new safe broadcast is a positive thing. People need to stop hating on it.


Byes!

0 comments: